Re: [trothkentucky] Bluetooth

  • charleww2005@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2005
      What kind of gadget was it?? Lewis wants a wireless headset that is called a
      bluetooth and both our phones are bluetooth. Should I do a blessing or make
      an offering to someone?? Let me know. Also I really do need you to come to my
      house and bless my home, there is a lot of negative energy and we would love
      to have you for supper and play some board games or whatever. Call me or
      email me when you can come. Lewis is going to be here untill wednesday AM. Then
      mom and I are going to be out of town for a couple days, she is having Lasik
      on both her eyes in Cincinnati. Can you come tonight or tomorrow night?? Let
      me know , love you char

    • bzeight
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2005
        Have you seen the Bluetooth logo?
        Looks like a bindrune of Gebo and Berkano to me!

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2005
          Message: 1
          Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 00:27:24 -0000
          From: "bzeight" <bzeight@...>
          Subject: Re: Bluetooth

          Have you seen the Bluetooth logo?
          Looks like a bindrune of Gebo and Berkano to me!

          I just googled it. Cool. Still, I have to say that the 2nd Rune looks more
          like Kenaz than Gebo to me.

          Jordsvin