FW: Pagan Gathering in KY

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15 12:16 PM
      Message
      1 Beltane 2013: Stirring the Fires Within April 26-28 in Hopkinsville Thu
      Mar 14, 2013 5:38 am (PDT) . Posted by: "April M" canaryyellow5 We invite
      you to spend the weekend with us at the farm... come dance the land fertile,
      play in the woods, and reach within... Our 5th Annual Beltane Festival will
      be held on:

      Friday April 26th at 3pm through Sunday April 28th, 2013 at Spring Ledge
      Farms in Hopkinsville, KY.

      Festivities will include:

      Workshops,Rituals, Maypole Dancing, Fire Jumping, Fire Spinning, Late Night
      Divination, Music, Children's Activity Center, Merchants Square, Beltane
      Raffle, and much more.

      REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN AT: http://www.spiritoftheearth.org/Belltane.html

      *For groups of 6 or more people a group discount is available, please
      contact the Spirit of the Earth Church office for more information.

      Facilities:

      Our festivals take place at Spring Ledge Farms a beautiful 200 acre private
      farm in Western Kentucky. Festivals are tent camping or RV only, there are
      no cabins. Port-a-toilets, outdoor shower, and sink are provided. Our site
      has full kitchen facilities.

      Meals:

      Breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks, and snacks are provided during the entire
      event and are prepared on site. We do ask that each participant bring a
      potluck dish as part of our community potluck dinner. If you have any food
      allergies please let us know upon registration. For special dietary needs-
      limited space is available in the kitchen for special circumstances on a
      first come first serve basis, please contact our office for more
      information.

      Merchants:

      All merchants space is divided up into 10x20 spaces. Electricity is limited
      and on a first come first serve basis. Camping is available behind your
      merchant space. Merchants are welcome to arrive and set up on Thursday
      afternoon, please let us know what time you will be arriving. Merchants
      interested in attending Festivals may email sotecvendor@... for more
      information and to sign up.

      For questions contact SOTEC at (270) 874-2896 office hours are Monday-Friday
      10am-4pm cst. If no one answers, please leave a detailed message and someone
      will return your call as soon as possible.