FW: Heathen Publications - February Sale

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2013
      Mon Feb 4, 2013 9:35 pm (PST) . Posted by: "Uncle Thor" thortrains Heathen
      Publications - Great deals

      I am letting the January sale extend into February:

      Super package deals on Heathen texts: Tradition, Runes, magick, and more

      http://www.thortrains.net/trollwisepress/december2012.html

      Thor, Tyr, Runes and Prosperity:

      Four great booklets at one low price. Great little readings on Thor,
      meditations on Tyr, Prosperity for Heathens and the Wonders of the Fe Rune::

      http://www.thortrains.net/trollwisepress/newbooklets2012.htm