FIRST KINDRED MEETING

  • Penny G
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2013
      This sunday at 230ish Penny's house 109 Fordland Dr Georgetown 40324

      --
      http://about.me/ondshrafnleikin

      Penny

      "If by 'Liberal' they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people ~~ their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights and their civil liberties ~~ someone who believes we can  break through the stalemates and suspicions that grip our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by 'Liberal,' then I'm proud to say I'm a Liberal."

      - John F. Kennedy, Democrat, 35th President of the United States of America