FW: Working for recognition of Asatru by US Dept. of Defense

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2012
      Calling all Heathens. I want those who have fallen in the field to have
      recognition, I am working on getting Department of Defense recognition for
      Asatru. Please have anyone you know send an email to justin@sekindred. org
      with
      their contact information for me to submit. The sooner the better.

      http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/asatruheathen-equality-in-the-us-armed-fo
      rces/
      Petition Asatru/Heathen equality in the US Armed Forces
      www.ipetitions.com