FW: ACTION Samhain 2012 is ready

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2012
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Christopher Blackwell [mailto:myrddin@...]
      Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 12:15 PM
      To: HeathenNews@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: ACTION Samhain 2012 is ready

      ACTION Samhain 2012 is ready.

      Remember that ACTION, the official newsletter of Alternate
      Religious Educational Network, is free to everyone. You can
      read the Samhain issue here.
      First go to http://aren.org/newsletter/index.php
      On that page you will find in the upper right corner two buttons.
      One for before 2011, and one for 2011 and after. Push the 2011
      button, then on that page go down to the Samhain 2012 and click
      on the latest issue

      With new improvements it should now work on all browsers.
      We have increased bandwidth limits as more people are
      staying longer. We have added some new software for the
      flipping pages so that you can access them on iPhone,
      iPads and other non-Flash capable mobil devices.

      Check out the rest of the issues, either before 2011,
      or 2011 and check the two buttons on the upper right corner.

      Here is what we have for you in this Samhain issue.

      Article Page 2 Why we SHOULD speak out against an occult
      related crimes division in South Africa. By Francisco Fumarola
      tells about the fight to stop the forma- tion of and new Occult
      Crimes Unit in the South African Police Force, pushed by alleged
      Occult experts, during a building Satanic Scare.

      Article 2 Page 8
      Information correction in our Mabon in- terview with Marius
      Silverwood, Order of the Circle of Stones, South Africa.

      Article 3 Page 9
      Return visit with Holli Emore Cherry Hill Seminary and more. I
      revisit with Holi Emore, catch up on Cherry Hill Seminary, and
      other projects.

      Article 4 Page 7
      Druid Life on a Narrow Boat Interview with Nimue Brown Nimue
      Brown does indeed live in a nar- row boat, she is also a writer,
      healer, and teacher.

      Article 5 Page 2
      The Wild Hunt goes independent Interview with Jason Pitzi-Waters.
      Jason tells a bit of why the Wild Hunt has gone privates, its new
      features and needs.

      Article 6 Page 23.
      On Being a Full Time Druid Priest. Interview with Cat Treadwell Cat
      is that rarest of all things in any of various our communities, a full
      time priest.

      Article 7 Page 27
      Elder, Teacher and a Founding Member of Lyceum of Trees

      Article 8 Page 31
      Editorial
      Beginnings and Endings