FW: Guest Post: Nick Ritter on Theodish Belief

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2012
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Christopher Blackwell [mailto:myrddin@...]
      Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2012 7:44 PM
      To: HeathenNews@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Guest Post: Nick Ritter on Theodish Belief

      This may or may not prove interesting to some.I will publish it on
      Heathen discussion for comments.

      Christopher

      Guest Post: Nick Ritter on Theodish Belief

      June 9, 2012 By Jason Pitzl-Waters
      [The following is the first of two guest posts from Nick Ritter, a
      member of Axenthof Thiâd, and The Wild Hunt's resident expert
      on all things Théodish. Given the rise of Dan Halloran, a Republican
      New York City Councilman, congressional candidate, and Théodish
      Heathen, I thought it best spotlight a truly informed voice on the
      subject of his religion. This post will deal with Théodish belief, while
      a second post, published tomorrow, will deal with Dan Halloran
      specifically.]

      While Théodish Belief has been "public" for about twenty years, it is
      still relatively unknown by most people in Paganism-at-large. For this
      reason, Jason has asked me to write an introductory post about Théodism
      and issues surrounding this religious movement, so as to better help the
      reader when Théodism comes up in the news.

      http://www.patheos.com/blogs/wildhunt/