Hailsa

  • Cathy Mitchell
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2012
      I am not one to post on here, but have a question of you. I do Pagan Prison Ministry and have a young man who desperately is seeking intelligent correspondence with like minded people. I have managed to set him up for studies as Gothi thru an organization. This is what I do to further their knowledge and journey. Please, if anyone is interested I will forward his information. It is a hard job for me but very rewarding working with inmates. Blessings To All