FW: a Heathen Survey

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2012
      -----Original Message-----
      From: khulsman@... [mailto:khulsman@...]
      Sent: Monday, April 02, 2012 2:02 PM
      To: HeathenNews@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: a Heathen Survey

      For those willing to participate.

      Dr. Jennifer Snook, a sociologist and Heathen of 14 years is currently
      asking for Heathens/Asatru/Forn Sed practitioners to complete a brief survey
      to be used in research in her upcoming book on Heathenry, based upon nine
      years of ethnographic research. It is anonymous and confidential, and is
      being collected under Human Subjects approval through the University of
      Mississippi.

      I am not associated with Dr. Snook, but as someone who has done my time in
      academia I know how useful information of this sort can really be.

      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDNjWGJWZFM3MEpRUXFHZG9
      qZXZyWWc6MQ

      or the more email friendly: http://bit.ly/H11Je3

      -Trickster's Daughter
    • batbiter2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9, 2012
        Can someone post a different link my computer won't open the current one.