FW: Heathen Crafters Show(s)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Chuck Hudson [mailto:grundair@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2011 11:34 AM
      To: southwest_heathens@yahoogroups.com; HeathenNews@yahoogroups.com;
      Asa-Parents@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Heathen Crafters Show(s)

      Crafters, Artisans Heathens with something to sell. Sorry for the short
      notice, but we are going to do the first of our holiday crafts show. So
      the first say 8 crafters who get me a 3-5 min video or slide show and are
      available for an interview this Sunday are in. There will be at least 2
      more shows like this before Yule. Email me either a you tube link or Vids
      to raven@...
      Again I apologize for the short notice.

      Chuck
      Raven Radio