Re: Pagan singles

  • batbiter2000
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2011
      I appreciate the responses. Honestly in a relationship religion doesn't really matter to me but it seems to matter a whole lot to others in this town.

      --- In trothkentucky@yahoogroups.com, "batbiter2000" <batbiter2000@...> wrote:

      > Is there any place to meet pagan singles in ky.

    • Jesse Sigman
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2011
        I used to share your sentiment. Then I dated a few people over the years that had different beliefs than mine. While I always respected and appreciated their viewpoints and beliefs, when it came to mine, the sentiment was not mutual. At the end of the day, I believe many people of more widely practiced religions see any form of paganism as 'play' whether they want to admit it or not. I have dealt with more dismissive and patronizing conduct from partners I loved dearly than I would ever care to again. So yes, I disagree (in my own experience)...religion does matter.

        Jesse

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 2011
          I know what you mean but if people wont show you the same courtesy that you extend them then they are not worth the effort.