My Schedule

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2004
      I will be out of town and unreachable from Sat. AM to Mon. PM. I'm posting
      this because one time I didn't let folks know and a Heathen in urgent need
      of a Godhi wondered why I did not return his calls.
      Y'all take care,
      Jordsvin,
      off to see relatives
    • william haste
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2004
        hope Farmatyr gives you a safe triip Patrick.

        Jordsvin <Jordsvin@...> wrote:I will be out of town and unreachable from Sat. AM to Mon. PM. I'm posting
        this because one time I didn't let folks know and a Heathen in urgent need
        of a Godhi wondered why I did not return his calls.
        Y'all take care,
        Jordsvin,
        off to see relatives

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT