FW: ACTION Beltane 2011 is ready

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 10:11 AM
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Christopher Blackwell [mailto:myrddin@...]
      Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2011 12:43 PM
      To: HeathenNews@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: ACTION Beltane 2011 is ready

      ACTION Beltane 2011 ( with new features ) is
      ready.

      ACTION is the official newsletter for Alternate
      Religions Education Networks

      New Improved ACTION Beltane 2011
      http://aren.org/newsletter/read2011.html

      How to get to all issue of ACTION
      http://aren.org/newsletter/index.php
      Upper right corner of page.

      Go to the above address and you will have
      two choices of either pre 2011 or 2011.
      The old issues run the same as before, read
      on line or send in for a PDF copy. The 2011
      issues you can turn the pages just like a
      book and print the page or the whole issue
      from on line.

      You can read on line. The online version is in
      book form with turning pages. You can also
      print it out a page or the whole thing. The
      controls move to the top of the page under the
      V. Press on it and you have a whole range of
      controls. You can magnify for people with poor
      eye and them move the page around with the
      hand control.

      ACTION Remains free to all who wish the read it.

      Remember to suggest what Wiccans, Witches,
      Druids, Heathens or magical practitioners that
      you would like me to interview for next issue. I
      will need an e-mail contact address for the
      person to be interviewed and some back ground
      information about why you think this person is
      interesting to you. Background information can
      be a the person's web page. Send you suggestions
      to me at: myrddin@...

      Christopher Blackwell
      Editor of ACTION

      Here is what we have for you this issue

      Page 2
      Herbal Stuff
      Interview with Suzy Sparrowhawk
      How do you set up a Pagan friendly store in a small
      town that will be comfortable for the local people
      as well? Suzy has done just that.

      Page 7
      A Druid in Kentucky
      Interview with Erika Inish Rivertree
      When you think of Kentucky do Druids immediately
      come to mind? Well, they are there.

      Page 10
      Witch Hunts in South Africa
      Interview with Damon Leff
      I interview long time South African Pagan activist,
      Damon Leff, about violent Witch hunts still carried
      on in the African Continent.

      Page 17
      Sylvan Hearth Pagan Temple
      Interview with Lianna Costantino
      Lianna is a high priestess of the Hearthstone
      tradition in her own coven and HPS/facilitator of
      the Temple. Her coven is but one of the groups
      under the umbrella of the Sylvan Hearth Pagan
      Temple.

      Page 24
      The Iron Age Collaborators
      Recreating Varðlokkr
      Interview with Linda Ursin.
      In recreating the old religions you use all the
      resources that you can find. Even so there are
      often gaps in your information. Linda Ursin, a
      Heathen in Norway. is one of those who have set
      out to fill in one of those gaps.

      Page 28
      FULLTRÚI: Patrons in Ásatrú
      by Mist
      I interviewed Mist earlier this year, now I review
      her new book. It may give you some new ideas
      about your relationship with the gods and other
      things.

      Page 29
      Dragon Spirit Coven Congregation
      Interview with Rev. Laurel
      The last time I did an interview with Rev. Laurel it
      was about the workings of Gaia Spirit Circle. But
      now we interview Rev Laurel on Dragon Spirit
      Coven Congregation.

      Page 37
      So Whom is next ?
      Suggestions anyone?