FW: Raven Radio.

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Chuck Hudson [mailto:grundair@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 9:43 AM
      To: alt.religion.asatru group; Heathen Homestead; Heathen Nation;
      Heathen_Preparedness@yahoogroups.com; Southwest heathens; Heathen News
      Subject: Raven Radio.

      Sorry for the cross posting so please forgive me but This is important to us
      idiots at Raven!;)

      Raven Radio moving up in the world
      Well folks Raven Radio has been asked if The Leaf
      102.1 in Bend Oregon can Syndicate us and carry our
      live broadcast along the west coast of the US on 14
      FM radio stations from Vancouver to Northern
      California.
      So folks drop by the Leafs website and tell them HELL
      YA Carry Raven!!. This works well for folks with bad
      or no computer access to be able to listen to us live
      on the radio And us getting a 800 number for Skype
      and the ability to reach a lot more Heathens across
      the west coast and the world. This would be a historic
      opportunity for ANY non Christian radio station to be
      the first to be able to broadcast live on air and talk
      about our Faith and folk. Plus it would just be fun to
      be the first Heathen to broadcast on FM Radio.
      The Leaf's address is [url='http://
      www.theleaffm.com/']Leaf 102.1 FM[/url]
      Chuck
      Raven Radio