Next year: Memorial Rite for Courtney Sharp (1 year anniversary of her death)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2010
      Tom WulfNovember 2, 2010 at 1:33pm
      Subject: Memorial for Courtney Sharp Nov 2011
      Patrick, could you share this msg with the e-mail list that you maintain?
      (Many have seen it on FB).

      Courtney Sharp, a founding member of Kindred Spirits Hearth in Cincinnati,
      passed on Oct 22, 2010.

      Kindred Spirits Hearth will host a memorial for Courtney in early Nov 2011.
      (A year and a day...) We will rent a local hall. We will have a model death
      ship to send her off. There will be a potluck with much food and drink. All
      are welcome.

      Notifications will be sent out as we get nearer to the day and have more
      details.

      Wassail,

      Tom Wulf
      Kindred Spirits Hearth