FW: Another Look at Sacral Leadership

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2010
      Another Look at Sacral Leadership
      Posted by: "Swain Wodening" swain@... s_wodening
      Fri Jul 2, 2010 1:14 am (PDT)

      Wassail All!

      I have a new blog post, here is an excerpt:

      We know from the Ynglinga Saga and the Anglo-Saxon kings' lists that
      "splendour of their
      race" probably meant divine descent. That is kings were chosen based on the
      fact they could
      trace their line to Ing, Seaxneat, Woden, or some other deity. Today
      however, nearly
      everyone of European descent can trace themselves to a royal ancestor that
      claimed descent
      from a God. I have seen estimates that nearly 150 million Americans have
      traceable lines to
      royal ancestors. That is just those that can trace their descent. Read more
      at:
      http://swainblog.englatheod.org/?p=648

      Welgá
      Swain Wódening
      Hammer of the Gods: Anglo-Saxon Paganism in Modern Times Second Edition
      https://www.createspace.com/3427672