FW: If possible suggesting idea to other Northern Heathery communities

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010

      From: Chris times@... [mailto: Chris times@...]
      Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 3:57 PM
      To: jordsvin@...
      Subject: If possible suggesting idea to other Northern Heathery communities

      Dear Mr Jo rdsvin,

      Good Afternoon and happy new year!

      I wrote to you last year about making a video on Youtube about the ancient Germanic Monuments in Germany !

      If possible if you can suggest this idea to other people that you may know in the Northern Heathery Asatru Community, if they can  making a video series on You tube about ancient German Monuments, and Germanic Goddess Monuments scattered across Germany !

      I don't know many people that may be interested in this type of project!

      Even friends online are not interested in this type of project!

      If you can please look into this idea if possible!

      I hope that I'll hear from you soon!

      Thank You for your concern in this matter!

      Sincerely,

      Christopher Coleman

    • pat keith
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010