FW: Icelandic Christmas?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Oski [mailto:oscytelofstow@...]
      Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2009 7:17 AM
      To: HeathenNews@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Icelandic Christmas?

      If you are starting to look for Christmas presents and perhaps something a
      little out of the ordinary, maybe Icelandic items are worth a look. I found
      this company based in Iceland which has all sorts on offer:

      http://www.nordicstore.net/

      I need to find someone who will buy me one of those sweaters. :-)

      waes hael,

      Oski

      PS I hear that Iceland has applied to become a full member of the European
      Union. They need the mutual support of other countries that would provide,
      as well as increased exports to help them out of the economic difficulties
      they are now plagued with.