Re: [trothkentucky] article

  • Lenny Gentile
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2005
      Several symbols about Tyr that I did not know.
      Thats a good thing considering he is my completely biasted favorite.
      The writing left something to be desired in the fact that the piece doesn't
      really suite her thesis. But I've come to expect that from most New Age
      authors.
      I find it interesting that I was guided by Tyr into the Air Force,
      connections with him being a sky/warrior type god inspire me.
      Thats just me however, I'd write more, but I need to go get ready for work.
      Lenny