Michael Haste's Father passes away

  • Carolyn Owens
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      Just wanted to post a short note to let everyone know that Michael Haste's father passed away on November 29, 2004. Michael is the Godhi of Gangleri (my) kindred and has been active in the Norse community for several years. I think, right now, Michael could use the support and well wishes of other Heathens and friends. I ask that all of you please ask your patron deity or deities to walk beside him now and for the next few weeks to come, as I have personally been through the pain of losing a parent. May the blessings of the Aesir and the Vanir be with you. Carolyn Owens-Davidson