Re: [trothkentucky] Seidhr on Saturday

  • Sylky Adams
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 1, 2003
      Hello!

      I would love to come, but don't have a dependable vehicle at the moment and definately don't know the area yet. If anyone would be interested in picking me up as well, I would be greatly appreciative and will help with gas costs. I look forward to meeting everyone. I'm so excited to meet others of like mind. I feel like I'm suffocating in this christian environment. :/

      With much frith,
      Sylky

      Jordsvin <Jordsvin@...> wrote:

      Time to start planning for carpooling. I need a ride for myself and one
      other. Old car, bad night vision. I live near downtown Lexington just off
      Main St. in Idle Hour. At least one person, maybe two may need a ride
      to/from Richmond. Please get together via this list if you like. I suggest
      meeting about 6:45 at my place, then leaving at 7 sharp for Millersburg for
      those who would like to caravan out. Don't forget food and soda/juice for
      the Seidhr. There may be some mead to taste, but due to commuters and not
      sleeping over onsite there won't be a whole lot.
      Patrick/Jordsvin
      209 Lakeshore Dr. Apt. 4
      (859) 268-1640, take number with you in case you get lost.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 1, 2003
        Hi! Where are you, hon?
        ASH

      • Carlson
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 1, 2003
          ... and, to better determine who might be able give you a lift, just
          where would you be? For example, I'll be coming in from Louisville.

          Carlson

          --

          Now this is the Law of the Jungle--as old and as true as
          the sky;

          Rudyard Kipling, The Second Jungle Book
        • Sylky Adams
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 1, 2003
            Hi Ash!

            I live in Richmond, at Union City rt 1986 to 388 1123 Charlie Norris road...

            Much Frith, Sylky

            Ashgreymane@... wrote:
            Hi! Where are you, hon?
            ASH

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 2, 2003
              Gooooood Morning, Miss Sylky: I will ask Haakon if he knows where
              that is & see what we can do. Our apartment if located across from Fayette Mall
              in Lexi, off of Nicholasville Rd.
              ASH

            • Sylky Adams
              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 2, 2003
                Thanks Ash!

                I appreciate it. If I can help in directions, gas, or whatever, just let me know.

                I'm getting excited!

                With much frith, Sylky

                .ashgreymane@... wrote:
                Gooooood Morning, Miss Sylky: I will ask Haakon if he knows where
                that is & see what we can do. Our apartment if located across from Fayette Mall
                in Lexi, off of Nicholasville Rd.
                ASH

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              • Sylky Adams
                Message 7 of 14 , Dec 2, 2003
                  Thanks Carlson!

                  I'm living in Richmond, on Charlie Norris Rd.

                  Much frith,
                  Sylky

                  Message 8 of 14 , Dec 2, 2003
                    Hello, Sylky! I must apologize because Haakon & I will not be able to
                    attend the Seidhr session on saturday; I am having a minor outpatient
                    procedure tomorrow afternoon, and it's strict bedrest after that. Carlson, if you see
                    this, Richmond is near Lexi.
                    Have Fun Sat!
                    ASH

                  • Sara Barstow
                    Message 9 of 14 , Dec 2, 2003
                      I'm in Richmond and hitching a ride with Kyle, if you
                      can figure out how to get to my house, we could
                      probably get you there.
                      --- Sylky Adams <sylky_selkie@...> wrote:
                      > Thanks Ash!
                      >
                      > I appreciate it. If I can help in directions, gas,
                      > or whatever, just let me know.
                      >
                      > I'm getting excited!
                      >
                      > With much frith, Sylky
                      >
                      > .ashgreymane@... wrote:
                      > Gooooood Morning, Miss Sylky: I will ask
                      > Haakon if he knows where
                      > that is & see what we can do. Our apartment if
                      > located across from Fayette Mall
                      > in Lexi, off of Nicholasville Rd.
                      > ASH

                      > removed]
                      >

                      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                      > Terms of Service.

                      > removed]

                      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
                      http://companion.yahoo.com/
                    • Sylky Adams
                      Message 10 of 14 , Dec 2, 2003
                        Hi Ash!

                        Sorry you can't make it. I hope you're feeling better and back on the mend soon.

                        Unless you guys live nearby, don't worry about it, we can hook up later once I get to know the area better and get my car fixed...

                        Much frith, Sylky

                        Message 11 of 14 , Dec 3, 2003
                          Sykly, if you can take a cab, colonel's cab company
                          knows exactly where 1663 foxhaven drive apt 5 is.

                          Message 12 of 14 , Dec 4, 2003
                            Hi Sara!

                            Thanks Sara. I'll meet you there. What time?

                            Much Frith,
                            Sylky

                            Sara Barstow <meownir@...> wrote:
                            Sykly, if you can take a cab, colonel's cab company
                            knows exactly where 1663 foxhaven drive apt 5 is.
                            --- Sylky Adams <sylky_selkie@...> wrote:
                            > Hi Ash!
                            >
                            > Sorry you can't make it. I hope you're feeling
                            > better and back on the mend soon.
                            >
                            > Unless you guys live nearby, don't worry about it,
                            > we can hook up later once I get to know the area
                            > better and get my car fixed...
                            >
                            > Much frith, Sylky
                            >
                            > Ashgreymane@... wrote:
                            > Hello, Sylky! I must apologize because
                            > Haakon & I will not be able to
                            > attend the Seidhr session on saturday; I am having a
                            > minor outpatient
                            > procedure tomorrow afternoon, and it's strict
                            > bedrest after that. Carlson, if you see
                            > this, Richmond is near Lexi.
                            > Have Fun Sat!
                            > ASH