Greetings to the Group.

  • brujaoscura
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2007
      Greetings Everyone.
      I'm called Bru, Lesty, or Hope(no preference) by friends. I'm a
      Heathen (Of about 10 years)who moved to KY almost 3 years ago. I came
      by way of North Carloina and Tennessee- but other than a limited group
      practice in NC- I haven't been very active in Pagan groups lately.
      Right now- I'm looking to meet people and learn more.
      I don't think I'll ever learn everything.
      Bru
    • Stephanie Lowty
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2007
        Heilsa Bru!

        I will keep you posted of any open events we have. You would be more than welcome to join us.

        ~Gyðja Sefa Kráka
        Þrymja Brunna Þjoð
        Oldham Co Kentucky

        brujaoscura <brujaoscura@...> wrote: Greetings Everyone.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 5, 2007
          That would be awesome. My family lives in the Edmonton/Burkesville
          area. I work a lot of weekends, but occasionally get one off.
          Bru

          --- In trothkentucky@yahoogroups.com, Stephanie Lowty
          <cheshielynx@...> wrote:

          > Heilsa Bru!
          >
          > I will keep you posted of any open events we have. You would be
          more than welcome to join us.

          > ~Gyðja Sefa Kráka
          > Þrymja Brunna Þjoð
          > Oldham Co Kentucky
          >

          > brujaoscura <brujaoscura@...>
          wrote: Greetings Everyone.
          > I'm called Bru, Lesty, or Hope(no preference) by friends. I'm a
          > Heathen (Of about 10 years)who moved to KY almost 3 years ago. I
          came
          > by way of North Carloina and Tennessee- but other than a limited
          group
          > practice in NC- I haven't been very active in Pagan groups lately.
          > Right now- I'm looking to meet people and learn more.
          > I don't think I'll ever learn everything.
          > Bru

        • Torc Thunorson
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 27, 2007
            Wes thu hal!

            Welcome to the list. Hope to meet you in person at one of the state events.

            Welga!
            Torc Thunorson
            Hæþenhaga Leode
            Carrollton, KY

            --
            A man with a sharp mind will take the measure of two things, what's said and
            what's done.