Rare Book Publications

  • Mr Preston
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      From the website http://www.kessingerpub.com/

      Kessinger Publishing utilizes advanced technology to publish and preserve
      thousands of rare, scarce, and out-of-print books. We search worldwide for
      hard-to-find books and publish them in affordable editions. Once we place a
      title into print, it stays in print. Located near Glacier National Park in
      Montana, Kessinger Publishing is dedicated toward publishing and digitally
      preserving important literature for future generations.

      Their books are available from Amazon.com (which is where I first noticed
      the imprint). They have reprints of a lot of classic 'metaphysical' style
      texts.