Re: [trothkentucky] On our way

  • Torc Thunorson
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2006
      Thank you everyone.

      We made it here to KY in one peice, so now we are settling in.

      If anyone wants to get in touch with me directly, let Sigg know and he can
      forward the info to me or drop an email to the kindreds steward -
      steward@... and I'll get in touch.

      Torc

      On 10/31/06, Jim Bryant <kiltedviking74@...> wrote:

      > well, there goes the neighborhood........hehehe glad you made it safely.
      > I will be home the weeknd of the 11th to do some hunting. Will get in touch
      > with you as soon as I have better info.
      >
      > Sigg
      >
      > Torc Redrune <twrchrua@... <twrchrua%40gmail.com>> wrote:
      > As I posted a while back, my family and I were going to be relocating
      > to KY. Well, due to an unfortunate situation, we are heading out today
      > for Sanders. Add three more to the heathen tally.
      >
      > Torc Thunorson

      A man with a sharp mind will take the measure of two things, what's said and
      what's done.