FWD: TV Program of Interest

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2006
      I'm sure it will be repeated, probably tonight. Check program listings.

      Worlds on History Channel

      Tonight at 6PM PT the History Channel is airing an installment of their
      "Lost Worlds" programs entitled "The Pagans". The tag line on the Dish
      Network Info function says "the pagans of the British Isles built some of
      the world's most fantastic monuments".

      While I suspect they'll focus quite a bit on Stonehenge, there are a lot of
      other monuments of both Celtic and Germanic origin in the British Isles, so
      I suspect it will be both informative and entertaining to a bunch of y'all
      out there.

      If you have a different television provider, check also for 9PM in case you
      receive THC via a West Coast feed.
    • Patrick Flanary