Fwd: Morris Dancing, Anyone?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2004
      Morris Dancing is an English Folk Dance form which probably incorporates
      Heathen/Pagan rites and customs.
      Jordsvin
      Please see that this gets on the CUUPS list; I had to unsub; too many lists
      and too much email. Also the kypaganforum list.

      You know, if you or anyone else is interested in morris dancing, we
      always welcome beginning dancers. We practice on Wednesday evenings at
      ArtsPlace on Mill Street, 7-9 p.m. It's free and lots of fun — and
      really good exercise, too! So pass the word if you know anyone who'd
      like to try it out.

      Em

      hendren@...