Get together at Stehanie's

  • Patrick Flanary
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 6, 2006
      This past Saturday night my family and our friends Steven and Amber went to Stephanie and James' house for an informal get together. They live in a nice house in Peewee Valley, Just outside of Louisville KY. We arrived and they treated us like family. Their hospitality would be difficult to match. Steph served an excellent meal of pork loin with apples and nuts and rice. (she is a great cook, it was delicious). Then we spent a few hours socializing and getting to know each other. Then as it began to get dark my kids were getting tired and grumpy so we decieded to leave. With an informal Sumbel we closed the gathering. Cant wait for the next one. I plan to have one myself soon. Ill keep ya posted.

      Patrick AOR

    • James Overstreet
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 6, 2006
        Thank you, Patrick. We too had a wonderful time and am looking forward to the next meet up. On the first Saturday in July, July 1, we hope more people will be able to attend. More the merrier! Let us know when you plan to have a gathering at your place, we will be there.

        James and Stephanie