Sunday's Meeting

  • Patrick Landon Buck
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      We'll be meeting at 3 PM at 941 Carneal Road in Lexington. As
      previously mentioned, mapquest.com should get you there. 268-1640 is
      the phone number. IMPORTANT: due to my partner's group meeting here
      later in the afternoon (probably around 5 PM), we'll start as close to
      3 PM as possible. Continuing the discussion after the formal meeting
      is over, perhaps at a local restaurant, is a possibility if folks want
      to. Hope to see you Sunday, Jordsvin