In last 7 days
- New Members
- New Message
- New Photos
Camping along the edge of America's south sea, the Gulf of Mexico, requires special knowledge, different equipment and unique skills. What are the principles of camping in this near-tropical environment and what do you do with "The Mountaineers" Ten Essentials list at 12 feet above sea level? Getting there might be by vehicle, small boat or canoe. The point here is how more than where. This is about camping, hiking, beachcruising,and island hopping in the near-tropical environment. Florida Trail or Padre Island, Louisiana marshes and Big Thicket trails.
- By Location
- Jun 18, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses