Hot new stuff at Stubborn Records to kick off 2007!!!

  • Stubborn Records
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2007
      Happy New Year, Stubborn Massive!!!! We hope your holidays were happy and fun and you got everything you wanted! And if you didn't, here's your opportunity to make up for it! We're starting off 2007 with some awesome new music and stickers and shirts! So put down those new video games and return that ugly sweater your grandma got you so you can grab some stuff you actually WANT from http://www.stubbornrecords.com!

      V/A - Kingston Lounge: Cocktail Music Jamaican Style CD (German Import) http://www.stubbornrecords.com/shop/customer/product.php?productid=24135&cat=&page=1 This is a really cool, unique CD! It's essentially mellow "cocktail" music played Jamaican-style, with some calypso, latin, jazz, and even trip-hop influences thrown in for good measure! It features Jamaican legends like Doreen Shaffer and Monty Alexander, as well as European and American ska and reggae stars like Dr. Ring Ding and Victor Rice!

      The Soulsteppers - Mars Invasion b/w Warhead 7" single (German Import) http://www.stubbornrecords.com/shop/customer/product.php?productid=24134&cat=&page=1 These guys are burning up the West Coast with their hot Skinhead Reggae stylings! This 7" features a very cool, authentic sound, with a catchy tune on each side! Very rare, get them here!

      Prince Buster Logo Black and White Vinyl Sticker http://www.stubbornrecords.com/shop/customer/product.php?productid=24131&cat=&page=1 Awesome new vinyl sticker from Stubborn Records! It measures 5.5 x 2.12 inches, perfect for a bumper, guitar case, drum, door, or any other sticking surface!

      Version City Ivan Black and White Vinyl Sticker http://www.stubbornrecords.com/shop/customer/product.php?productid=24132&cat=&page=1 This is yet another cool sticker, perfect for sticking in bathrooms, bumpers, instruments, and anywhere else you get the urge to redecorate! Measures 4.25 x 2.75 inches!

      Ryan Scroggins and the Trenchtown Texans - Cock t-shirt http://www.stubbornrecords.com/shop/customer/product.php?productid=24133&cat=&page=1 This is the latest t-shirt from one of Texas' best ska and reggae bands, Ryan Scroggins and the Trenchtown Texans! Available in 2 colors, get one of each!!

      And in case you missed our last batch of goodies, here's some other recent additions!

      The Slackers - Trombone T-shirt (White on Burgundy) http://www.stubbornrecords.com/shop/customer/product.php?productid=24128&cat=&page=1

      Westbound Train T-shirt (3 colors on Gold) http://www.stubbornrecords.com/shop/customer/product.php?productid=24126&cat=&page=1

      Babylove & The Van Dangos - Run Run Rudie CD (Danish Import) http://www.stubbornrecords.com/shop/customer/product.php?productid=24127&cat=&page=1

      V/A - Skala Familie CD (Swiss Import) http://www.stubbornrecords.com/shop/customer/product.php?productid=24130&cat=&page=1

      LSD Riders - Take it & Love It DVD http://www.stubbornrecords.com/shop/customer/product.php?productid=24129&cat=&page=1

      And don't forget these items we recently restocked!!!

      King Django - Roots and Culture Special Edition CD http://www.stubbornrecords.com/shop/customer/product.php?productid=24111&cat=&page=

      Steady Ups - Soul of the City CD http://www.stubbornrecords.com/shop/customer/product.php?productid=23912&cat=&page=1

      Crazy Baldhead - Has a Posse CD http://www.stubbornrecords.com/shop/customer/product.php?productid=24007&cat=&page=

      Now that the Holiday craziness is finally settling down, we'll have our usual weekly updates for you with fresh new CD's and shirts and vinyl and all the usual goodies! If you want something you don't see, please feel free to drop us a line at info@... and we'll try to take you up on it! Also, our street team is out there going strong, spreading the Stubborn word, and if you wanna be a part of it, please let us know! 2007 is gonna be a major year for Ska, and we hope to be as big a part of it as we can! We've got lots of cool releases in the works, so stay warm and enjoy!

      -Stubborn Crew

      Do You Yahoo!?