14, 20,30 hole ranger boots, donkey jackets & MA1 Jackets+more

  • Skinheadworld
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2005
      We are having a major sort out and have found we have quite a few
      items excess, 14, 20 & 30 hole rangers, plus Alpha and Lonsdale London
      flying (MA1) flight jackets, loafers, Docs cherry red Air wair 10 hole
      boots and some ever gear. Scooter models and key rings are also
      listed. We can also supply any size 14,20 or 30 hole rangers. Take a
      look now we reckon they are bargains, you will find them on ebay
      follow the below link

      http://stores.ebay.de/Skinhead-Scooters-Mods-and-rudies_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm