Copasetic update + new buttons + shirts

  • copamailde
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2004
      After recovering from the great Summer Safari weekender in leipzig we
      managed to add more records to our 2nd Hand
      Ska/Rocksteady/Reggae list.
      The webpage has been updated today!!

      We now have some cool Ska/Reggae buttons in stock as well. Check them
      out at the "books&badges" section.
      Aggrolites and Boss Sounds T-shirts should be in stock, very soon.

      Make sure to browse through our new vinyl section for some top notch
      Garage, Mod and Beat LPs and 45s.
      The debut album of japanese Mod/Beat sensation THE ABSOLUDE will be
      in stock very soon as well - keep your eyes open for it
      - great stuff.

      http://www.copasetic.de

      Some gigs & nighters not to miss:

      *Spain - Sat. 4th Sept. REGGAE GOT SOUL the best in Northern Soul,
      Motown & early Reggae at Frank Dube - C/Buscarons, 24 - Barcelona

      *France - Fri. 10th Sept. SOUL CITY Lord Julian & Doc present la
      crème du British Beat, du R'n'B et de la Soul at Enjoy Café - 85 rue
      Amelot 75011 Paris (free entry!!)

      *Germany - Sat. 11th Sept. HIP CITY SOUL CLUB 6t's Northern Soul with
      Marc Forrest and MS Dienel at Oscar Wilde (Backroom) - Friedrichstr.
      112 a - Berlin

      *Germany - Sat. 18th Sept. DOUBLE COOKIN Skinhead
      Reggae/Rocksteady/Soul-Allnighter with Carib Crew DJs at Conne
      Island - Koburger Straße 3 - 04277 Leipzig

      *Switzerland - Sat. 18th Sept. - THE AGGRONAUTS spains own skinhead
      reggae band at Sedel - Luzern

      *Germany - Sat. 30th Sept. INTENSIFIED uk's finest Ska band at Conne
      Island - Koburger Straße 3 - 04277 Leipzig

      *France - Fri. 1st Oct. SUGAR'n'SPICE Kingreg & Ace font chauffer le
      dancefloor avec leurs galettes ska, rocksteady and reggae at Enjoy
      Café - 85 rue Amelot 75011 Paris (free entry!!)

      *Germany - Sat. 20th Nov. PLAYIN IT COOL a night of top notch rare
      6t's soul music with Carl Willingham, Marc Forrest, Ady Small &
      Peanut Vendor at Tangofabrik - Spinnereistr. 7 - Leipzig

      *Germany - Fri. 26th & Sat. 27th Aug.2005 SUMMER SAFARI WEEKENDER the
      5th adventure at Werk II -Leipzig

      More info and flyers on above mentioned parties and gigs at our
      Gigs & nighter section!!