Massive update with rare vinyls

  • copamailde
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2004
      Check out our latest massive update at Copasetic Mailorder.

      This time we have a lot of rare Prince Buster tunes as well as cool
      Derrick Morgan records plus JA and UK Treasure Isle, Blue
      Beat Doctor Bird, Amalgamated, Pyramid, Unity and loads of more fine
      collectable records.

      Please check our new vinyl section for new additions as well. As
      there are the Aggrolites first vinyl album (top notch Skinhead
      Reggae band from US - check them out when they are playing live, at
      Rosslau Ska Festival for instance) and a couple of cool
      Garage/60s Beat compilations.
      Some Trojan sampler will be added to the new vinyl list in the next
      week, too.

      This all and more at http://www.copasetic.de

      Respect

      Copasetic Mailorder