Is anyone home?

  • foofighter732000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2003
      Hello to all,
      I just joined the club and am looking foreward to good times. I'm
      also looking for some likeminded scooter enthusiasts. If any of you
      are, talk to me.
    • aldo sinclair
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17, 2003
        --- foofighter732000 <foofighter73@...>
        wrote:
        ---------------------------------
        Hello to all,
        I just joined the club and am looking foreward to good
        times. I'm
        also looking for some likeminded scooter enthusiasts.
        If any of you
        are, talk to me.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

        hi im a scooterist coyotes scooter club scooter
        skinhead

        Terms of Service.