Re: fire in me wire

  • jennywrenagain
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2003
      It'd be in England - the home of Skinhead, naturally.
      There's another night this Thursday on Jan 9th. You'd be welcome.

      --- In trojanskins@yahoogroups.com, "reggaeinyerjeggae

    • Steph <reggaeinyerjeggae@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 12, 2003
        Hmmmm.. oop guess you made me look stupid, huh? Well, I was looking
        at your profile to see where you were and it said California. So
        naturally I assumed (my first mistake) that your profile was current.
        I'm sorry I can't come, it sounds fun.
        wrote:
        > It'd be in England - the home of Skinhead, naturally.
        > There's another night this Thursday on Jan 9th. You'd be welcome.
        >
        > --- In trojanskins@yahoogroups.com, "reggaeinyerjeggae
        > <reggaeinyerjeggae@y...>" <reggaeinyerjeggae@y...> wrote:
        > > WHAT PART OF CALIFORNIA IS THIS???
        > > Steph
        > >
        > > --- In trojanskins@yahoogroups.com, jennywrenagain
        <no_reply@y...>
        > > wrote:
        > > > Reggae night - Firefly Bar, 18 Stoke Newington Church Street,
        N16
        > > > 0LU, Thurs Dec 5th, 8ish. Heavy Reggae sounds, and 55 varities
        of
        > > rum.
      • jennywrenagain
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 13, 2003
          Was a sweet night.
          People do travel a bit in this modern age!
          Maybe you can make one if you get over to England. I'll be back in
          California soon.

          --- In trojanskins@yahoogroups.com, "Steph <reggaeinyerjeggae@y...>"