NEW YEAR

  • tattoobirduk
    Message 1 of 431 , Jan 1, 2002
      Brian and Andy thank you so much for cheering up
      my New Year's Eve (spent alone in front of the telly
      because bloke was ill with stomach flu :( ...) - men are
      pussies :)<br>It was really good to hear from you and I
      hope you had a great one !!!!<br>Can't wait to see you
      in good old London !!!<br><br>take care - xxxxxxx
      Nikki
    • plymskin2001
      Message 431 of 431 , Feb 26, 2002
        On Saturday in London just gone was a skinhead
        reggae do put on by Jim Cox, and what can I say it was
        spot on. Nice venue, cheap beer, and in Central London
        too, so it had to be good. The next one is planned on
        the 13th April and all are welcome, just so long as
        you dress smart and hard and don't look like a
        Muppet! More details to follow...