The Ace Face Tonic Harrington

  • Mono Media PR
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2010
      We are very excited to announce that our eagerly awaited tonic Harrington jackets go on sale from 11am Saturday 6th Nov.
      We are holding a special launch Saturday Club at Ace Face HQ in Surrey where customers can try before they buy.
      As these jackets are not available on-line or through mail order, please don�t miss the opportunity to be one of the first people to own one of these stunning jackets.
      We are anticipating high demand with the first Ice Blue Gold range selling out fast.
      If you would like to join us this Saturday, food and beverage will be served, please call Stuart 07703582116 or email info@.... (Please note that there will be no tailor available for suit fittings/measures � Harringtons only)
      Directions attached.
      We hope you can join us and be the first to see our new tonic product.
      Kind regards � The Ace Face Team

      The Ace Face Clothing Company
      The Original Two-Tone Iridescent Tonic
      www.acefaceclothingcompany.com