Ace Face Clothing - Be Stylish this Autumn

  • Mono Media PR
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2010
      Wrap Up in Style
      For a really great look our tonic scarves are knock out. We have five colours with individual paisley linings and fringed edges. Each scarf has a matching 4-point pocket hankie mounted on card to sit perfect in your suit or coat breast pocket. All are from our pure mohair & wool 3-ply two tone tonic range.
      They are hand made by Nicholson & Walcot who make superb accessories for clients such as Paolo Hewitt and Paul Weller.
      Prices �60 scarf, �20 pocket hankie
      All available to buy on-line at www.acefaceclothingcompany.com

      Scarf below � Vintage Blue tonic; RHS scarf Sapphire tonic

      The Ace Face Clothing Company
      The Original Two-Tone Iridescent Tonic
      www.acefaceclothingcompany.com
      info@...