Tonic Harrington Jackets from Ace Face

  • Mono Media PR
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2010
      Hot from the tailor�s work table last night is the �first draft� of Ace Face's Tonic Harrington Jacket. We have had a sample jacket made so our clients can offer up their comments and add their input. As it�s a sample there are a few things we need to change fitting wise and the first colour is likely to be our new 3-ply �Ice Blue Gold� and not the colour shown in the photos which is Ruby Blue.

      You can see we've opted for a contrasting paisley lining rather than tartan with contrasting sleeves, raglan sleeves, vented flap to the back like the top brand Harringtons (not a sewn bit of piping) and horn buttons embossed with Ace Face. Collar, cuff and edge ribbing will be coordinated with jacket colour.

      Sizes will be 40 to 50 however we plan ladies sizes in the future. Prices to be set as soon as the final specification is agreed and all things considered we hope to have our first stock end of Summer. They will be sold exclusively through Ace Face.

      Any comments appreciated, the jacket is available to see today at our Saturday Club before it goes back to the tailor, so if you are at loose end you are more than welcome to come along to see us in Newchapel, Surrey (call Stuart 07703582116 for directions, office/email will be closed from 10am today)

      Hope you like what you see so far, we are very excited about this one!

      Kind regards � Stuart, Gary & Marc

      Ace Face Tonic Harrington Jacket

      Vented Flap

      Paisley lining