Reports, Berlin

  • Johanna Kant
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2005
      Hello!
      I hope that everybody is fine!
      In the attachment I send you the list to remind you, who is responsible for which topic to write a report. It would be great if the persons who didn´t choose a topic yet would do it and write an article as well!
      Please hand in the reports until the 1 st. of August!!!
      This ist really importent, as we need the material for publications in some magazins and as you know - publications are of big relevance!
      So, many greatings, poka
      Johanna
    • Наталья Борко
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 18, 2005
        Hi!
        It was so nice in Berlin!
        How are things with you? I send you 2 reports which you will find
        attached. Please, check up the words in German that are in red!!!
        It would be great if you sent the magazines with our reports to our.
        Can you?
        All the best,
        Natallia

        Thu, 14 Jul 2005 20:48:53 +0200, "Johanna Kant" <johanna.kant@...>
        ?????(?):

        > Hello!
        > I hope that everybody is fine!
        > In the attachment I send you the list to remind you, who is
        >responsible for which topic to write a report. It would be great if
        >the persons who didn?t choose a topic yet would do it and write an
        >article as well!
        > Please hand in the reports until the 1 st. of August!!!
        > This ist really importent, as we need the material for publications
        >in some magazins and as you know - publications are of big relevance!
        > So, many greatings, poka
        > Johanna

        ---
        GSM.By.COM - интернет-магазин сотовых телефонов стандарта GSM,
        аксессуаров и запчастей к ним. Широкий выбор, разумные цены,
        оперативная доставка. Ремонт телефонов. http://www.gsm.by.com