our program/daily topics/ngos we visit

  • Wolfgang Stuppert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16 7:45 AM
      hello everybody!

      the program for the second part of our exchange is now arranged. i
      also send you a list of the NGOs we visit along with their main focus,
      so that you have an idea, who you'll get to know.
      there is also a list of our daily topics that i will upload right now,
      supplemented with some central questions for the daily presentations
      (these are just a proposal).

      hope you all have fun studying or selling mobiles over the internet,

      see you soon

      wolf