digital photos

  • Wolfgang Stuppert
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2005
      hello everybody!

      i uploaded all the photos, i took in minsk, to some webspace i have.
      if you want to see and download them, just send me your emailadress to
      wstuppert@..., then i will send you a link, through which you get
      access to my webspace. andrus already has all the photos. so if you
      are in minsk, it's the easiest way to get them, if you ask him.
      by the way: i tried to give our emailgroup a revolutionary look. i
      hope you like it ;-)
      any suggestions: see the emailadd above.

      greetings

      wolf