Roll Call - Games - September 5 (MONDAY!)

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2005
      Hey, flexibility appears to be my middle name this week. Granted it is
      Labour Day on Monday, but Sanae will be working, so I am at home with not
      much to do. I had thought about attending the Games Club gathering on
      Monday night (San Ramon Round Table), but with Conquest and other conflicts,
      wonder if they are even getting together.

      So rather than wonder, decided that I would like to host games at my house
      if others are also in the area and wish to play games. We might even start
      a bit earlier (6 pm?). Is there any interest?

      Please let me (and the group know) if you can make it Monday, September 5 (6
      pm) for games at my house in San Ramon.

      Rich Pardoe
    • The Designer
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2005
        Sorry out of my mind.... call back later

        Warmly,

        Laurence B.A.,M.A

        member-- http://www.epsilonpitau.org

        The easiest way to make God Laugh is to make plans.

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 4, 2005
          I appreciate the flexibility, Rich, but I'll be unable to attend on Monday. I do plan on
          being available next week Wednesday, the 14th, and I hope to see everyone then.

          Dave

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 4, 2005
            Well, it looks like the Round Table group might be getting together after
            all (or rather the announcement was automatically sent). I think I will try
            my luck w/ games at the San Ramon Round Table (on Crow Canyon Road). Should
            anyone else want to play games, best place to find me is there.

            Otherwise, think we call this week a wash as no one seems to have space
            available for the 7th...so see everyone on the 14th.

            http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/grQolB/TM