Games - August 31 - Postponed

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29, 2005
      With Lawrence's conflict - looks like we have a quorum for non-attendance.
      The session for this Wednesday (31 Aug) is cancelled.

      We will try again next week...

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 31, 2005
        Instead of the usual session report tonight, I face a scheduling conflict.
        Sabrina's back-to-school night has been scheduled for next Wednesday,
        September 7.

        Therefore, I will not be able host games next week. So if anyone does want
        to gather for games, we will need a place to gather. Hence the call for a
        location prior to a call for gamers. (Of course, if everyone has conflicts,
        the need for a place might be moot).

        So see you in 2 weeks (9/14) for games at my house. Until then, game on and
        I look forward to next week's session report.

        Rich Pardoe