RE: [trivalleygamers] Roll Call - Games - August 31

  • The Designer
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29, 2005
      HI Rich

      Cant make it aug 31 had a temporary work change in the work schedule so well
      try again next time!

      Warmly,

      Laurence B.A.,M.A

      member-- http://www.epsilonpitau.org

      The easiest way to make God Laugh is to make plans.

      From: "Richard Pardoe" <RPardoe@...>
      To: <trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [trivalleygamers] Roll Call - Games - August 31
      Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 11:43:55 -0700

      With the deafening silence heard to date....I suspect that we might
      cancel/postpone Wednesday's event. To give folks one last chance to raise
      their pawn/meeple/dobber, I will make a final decision this evening. If I
      don't get any response by tonight, I will go ahead and cancel this
      Wednesday's gaming session until next week.

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 29, 2005
        With Lawrence's conflict - looks like we have a quorum for non-attendance.
        The session for this Wednesday (31 Aug) is cancelled.

        We will try again next week...

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 31, 2005
          Instead of the usual session report tonight, I face a scheduling conflict.
          Sabrina's back-to-school night has been scheduled for next Wednesday,
          September 7.

          Therefore, I will not be able host games next week. So if anyone does want
          to gather for games, we will need a place to gather. Hence the call for a
          location prior to a call for gamers. (Of course, if everyone has conflicts,
          the need for a place might be moot).

          So see you in 2 weeks (9/14) for games at my house. Until then, game on and
          I look forward to next week's session report.

          Rich Pardoe