TVB Saturday session, 26 June

  • Scott Patterson Milster
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 1999
      Yes we do game on different days. I talked with Sterling, Jason, and
      Mike (the new one, not the old one) last night and there's some
      interest for a Saturday session on June 26. So the next weekend
      session of TVB will be 26 June, that gives everybody 2 weeks notice.
      On Saturday we usually meet at 11 AM (my place again) and play till
      whenever (typically 6, but sometimes we break up as earlier as 4 or as
      late as 8).

      Currently no game has been decided upon. I usually try to get people
      interested in a particular longer type game (4+ hours) before hand so
      everybody knows what we'll be playing. Sterling meantioned last night
      that he'd be interested in just playing a bunch of shorter games.

      I'll email a list later (this weekend most likely) about some of the
      longer games (with a short description). Right now I just wanted to
      give everybody a heads up and see how much interest there is. Also if
      anybody's interested (or not interested) in a particular game (i.e. I'd
      like to play but not if the game is Ad Civ), or if people are only
      interested in a bunch of shorter games.

      Actually I could probably game twice a month on the weekends (when I'm
      in town), but usually just getting the interest up reduces it to about
      once/month.

      Scott