Re: Games at Rich's Friday July 1 - Any interest?

  • prdrchev
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 1, 2005
      Perhaps everyone is busy - but I am getting a bit concerned that
      there has been no response (that I have seen) to the possibility of
      game's at my house tonight.

      As we are approaching the lunch hour today, I am hoping folks will
      have time to respond in the next few hours. If there is dearth of
      event and doing something else this evening.

      I realize the fault is mine for the late notice, but still optimistic
      that people just haven't had time to respond.

      Thanks,

      Rich

      --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Pardoe"
      <RPardoe@p...> wrote:

      (I am able) to host a gaming session ... (Friday) night.
      all games are up for play (no restriction). Perhaps, we can even
      play a bit later than 9pm, but please not too late perhaps 10 or
      10:30. If we start at 6:30, this gives us 4 hours to play.
      Any interest out there? Please RSVP to the list so we can all see
      how many might be available.
    • David Wallace
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 1, 2005
        Great idea, but Jan and I already have plans for tonight. Sorry.

        Dave W.

      • sterlingw@comcast.net

          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 1, 2005
            As there have been more condolences than acceptances, I prefer to
            cancel tonight's session. Perhaps there will be another time in the
            near future with a bit more advance notice to let more folks attend.

            Sam - Thanks for the offer, my apologies that it didn't work out.
            Perhaps I can make it to Round Table one Monday night to play with
            your group. Congrats also on your Kublacon TTR win
            (http://tinyurl.com/929ze), best of luck and skill at GenCon.

            Until next week when we return to our regularly scheduled gaming,

            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 1, 2005
              --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "prdrchev" <RPardoe@C...> wrote:
              > Perhaps everyone is busy - but I am getting a bit concerned that
              > there has been no response (that I have seen) to the possibility of
              > game's at my house tonight.

              I still haven't checked with Kathi, and now the phone's busy at home.
              Hang on...

              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 1, 2005
                --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "prdrchev" <RPardoe@C...> wrote:
                > As there have been more condolences than acceptances, I prefer to
                > cancel tonight's session. Perhaps there will be another time in the
                > near future with a bit more advance notice to let more folks attend.

                D'oh! I just got through to Kathi (beware phone calls with her
                mother. :-) ) and she OK'ed my attendance. And then I see this. Sigh.

                Oh well. If sentiments change, I'll remain available, and will
                monitor the list until 5PM. If not, see you all Wednesday.