Next Meeting Wednesday the 26th

  • Sterling Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 1999
      Hi everybody,

      This is just a reminder, the next TVB meeting will be this Wednesday at
      Scott's place. We keep getting new people on the mailing list, so if your
      new and want to participate this week, please contact me at (925) 461-9208
      or e-mail me at greendragon1@.... Games people have shown interest in
      for this week include: Scotland Yard, Star Force: Terra, and I keep hoping
      I'll find out just how bad (or good) Monsters Ravage America is. :) As
      usual, what games we actually play will be decided by the people that show
      up.

      Hope to see everybody then,

      Sterling