Einfach Genial (Ingenious)

  • Pardoe, Richard (RPardoe)
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 12:04 PM
      Sam -

      I actually own Einfach Genial.

      For the first half of the year, we are trying to play games that start with the "letter of the week". When I compile a list of eligible games for the week, I do not use just the published name on the box. I also use "common" alternate names as listed at BoardGameGeek as there is no simple way to extract the box name from the database. (For example, I own Durch die W├╝ste, but it is filed in my collection online as Through the Desert.) As Ingenious is an alternate name for Einfach Genial, it was included on the list for this week (which is "I" week).

      As a result, can only comment on the quality of the german version. Have not seen an English version, so can't comment on its quality differences (if any).