RE: [trivalleygamers] Roll Call - Games - February 2 - E

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2005
      Response to date is 5 (or 6) folks will be playing games. I even see a
      potential for 7 or 8 depending on a few other possible attendee's.

      In order to keep times to the allotted 2 ~ 2.5 hour limit, I would to
      suggest we consider breaking into 2 groups. With that in mind, bring along
      those 2-4 player games that start w/ E.

      Rich

      The "E" List
      ============
      (2-2) Elchfest
      (2-2) En Garde

      (1-4) Einfach Genial
      (2-4) El Caballero (S)
      (2-4) Entdecker (Original) (S)
      (2-4) Entdecker - Exploring New Horizons (Neuen Entdecker)
      (2-4) Escape from Atlantis (Survive! / Atlantis)
      (2-4) Euphrat & Tigris
      (2-4 Europa Tour (C)

      (2-5) El Grande (S)
      (2-5) El Grande Expansions (S)